- 200g self-raising flour
- 110g brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150ml dairy-free milk
- 75ml sunflower oil
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 200G blueberries
- Vegan butter to grease the baking tin
- Baking paper
- Icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180C (360F).
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Make sure that there are no lumps. If you don't have self-raising flour then just use normal flour and add 2 tsp baking powder instead of just 1.
- The mix together all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix well until you get a smooth batter (with no lumps).
- Then carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and grease the sides with vegan butter.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin and even it out with a spatula.
- Bake for 35 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool down thoroughly. Then sprinkle icing sugar on top. Done! That was it! Cut yourself a nice slice and enjoy!
Note: Any advertisements that may appear during the viewing of this video are unrelated to FOUR PAWS. We assume no liability for this content.